What is ISO Certification:
If you are a certified professional and searching for a job; many companies can call you to join because your certificate declares that you have special skills which are different from others. ISO is also just like that. If your business is ISO Certified, the probability of getting more businesses is high as compare to others. Apart from that, an ISO Certificate enhances the reputation of your business also.
ISO refers to International Organization for Standardization. It is an independent, non-governmental international organization that develops and provides international standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses. ISO certification helps to improve your business credibility as well as the overall efficiency of the business. There are different types of ISO certification like ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 5001, etc. ISO Certification is globally recognized and accepted. This certification enhances the efficiency, quality, and profits of that business. It also helps in reducing waste and lowering costs. Every business whether it is small, medium, or large can apply for ISO Certification.
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) currently publishes more than 22,000 standards for goods, services, and processes. The most common ISO version is ISO 9001:2015, which can be used by any business.
You can also read about How To Register The Micro Finance Company In India and FSSAI Registration In India
What are the most common types of ISO Certificates:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 10002 – Compliant Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 13485 – Medical Devices Management System
- ISO 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 20000-1 – IT Service Management System
- ISO 22008 – Food Safety Management System
- ISO 22301 – Protects Your Business from Disruption
- ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility Management System
- ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
- ISO 28000 – Security Management System
- ISO 29001 – for Oil & Gas Industry
- ISO 29990 – Learning Services for Non-formal Education and Training
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management System
- ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery Management Systems
- ISO 90003 – Software Engineering Management
- ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management System
Benefits of ISO Certification:
- ISO Certification gives International credibility to your business. It provides a platform for your organization internationally.
- ISO Certification improves customer satisfaction as its intended is to serve its customers in a better way.
- It also improves business functional efficiency because then every business follows SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and eliminates the waste to increase productivity.
- Processes become more efficient which improves the quality of your products and services.
- ISO Certification gives a competitive edge and quite essential during Government Tenders.
- ISO Certification improves business credibility, and it helps the business marketing directly.