Yesterday I was watching a debate on the news channel. A day before yesterday, almost 1500 people were evacuated from a masjid in Delhi and unfortunately, 24 people were Coronavirus positive. It was very ashamed for all of us that when the whole world is struggling with this pandemic, some people are not co-operating with the government and they stake those 1500 people’s life. What I would say to them – selfish or shameless. And on the other side on news channels, so-called intellectual people and media channels are blaming the government on their efforts. But I must say, ‘Dear Mr. Prime Minister, whatever you do for your country is never ever count by some groups of people because they do not like you. They only want to engage innocent people in religion, in language, and in citizenship.’ But I want to say one thing that Coronavirus is not generated by you and not bought by you but we all Indians are standing with you today and tomorrow.
Here are some reasons where you, Mr. Prime Minister can understand why some people do not like you.
- You locked down the entire country for 21 days to save 1.3 billion people’s life without seeing their religion, their age, their gender, and their languages. At least you should speak with those intellectual group of people. This is the reason they do not like you.
- Almost all the population of India started to follow your instructions in this crisis. When you asked for support from your country, everyone stands for you and for the nation. This is the reason they do not like you.
- Where many countries refused to evacuate their countryman from the riskiest areas, you arranged to evacuate Indian people from those areas in this outbreak and you didn’t talk to those intellectual groups of people. This is the reason they do not like you.
- Your foreign ministry was busy co-ordinating with all the countries in this outbreak and sending back their people safely but you didn’t talk to those intellectual groups of people. This is the reason they do not like you.
- When the entire world was roaming on the road and in the garden, enjoying with friends and relatives; you locked the country for 3 weeks and stopped Indian’s life. Still, you didn’t talk to those intellectual groups of people. This is the reason they do not like you.
- The country’s economy is down due to the global world market and at that time, India is locked down. You made a paused in the economy and still, you didn’t discuss with those intellectual groups of people. This is the reason they do not like you.
- When you release an economic package for India for almost for three months, they do not like this step.
- They do not like you when you arranged buses for bringing back migrants to their hometowns.
- You have arranged all necessary medical equipment and turned you railway compartments into a quarantine zone which is the first of its kind in the world. This is also one of the reasons they do not like you.
- Low-cost medical kits, 10000-bed mobile hospitals and ventilators are developed in our country only very quickly. This could be a reason they do not like you.
- You speak directly with the doctors and nurses and asking for their health. You try to reach everyone maybe this is also one of the reasons they do not like you.
- Without asking, many billionaires of our country are putting in to ensure the health infrastructure is expanded rapidly to meet the demands of the present crisis and the future. Not only billionaire or industrialists, each and every person is putting their best to win in this outbreak. This could be a reason they do not like you.
- When the powerful and developed country’s head asked you about the execution of lockdown and appreciates you; that is why they do not like you.
- You gave a strong message in G-20 meeting to all that is why they do not like you.
- The entire country is united now – this is also a problem for them. I think this is the biggest reason they do not like you.
But they do not like you not from today, they didn’t like you when…
- You evacuated many people of different countries from Syria very smartly.
- You remove Article 370 from Jammu & Kashmir.
- You did surgical strike on Pakistan in reply to Pulwama attack.
- You remove the ‘Triple Talaq’ act.
- Ram Mandir case sorted out peacefully.
- The Citizenship Amendment Act passed in your tenure.
They also do not like you when…
- You honoured with Russia’s highest civilian award, the “Order of the Holy Apostle Andrew the First”, awarded by President of Russia Vladimir Putin.
- You honoured with the Zayed Medal by President of the UAE Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- You awarded with the Seoul Peace Prize.
- You awarded with Maldives’ highest honour “Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen”.
- You awarded with the United Nations’ highest environmental honour ‘Champions of the Earth’ Award.
- You honoured with the ‘Grand Collar of the State of Palestine’ by Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas.
- You awarded Afghanistan’s top civilian honour ‘Amir Amanullah Khan Award’.
- You honoured with Arabian country’s highest civilian honour the ‘King Abdulaziz Sash’.
Dear Mr. Prime Minister, whatever you are doing, we all 1.3 billion people (except few people) are with you because we know that your decision is always for our country and you are taking decision without being selfish. Only time will tell them the truth and I know & I believe that we will win from this outbreak and we will make an example for the rest of the world.