LinkedIn Marketing Services:
LinkedIn is one of the top class professional social networking website founded on December 28, 2002, and launched on May 5, 2003. It has a very good reputation in social media and almost all the top executives use LinkedIn for professional networking needs. At present LinkedIn has 660+ million registered users in 200 countries. A large number of individuals, professionals, and companies use LinkedIn alone for their professional networking, leads, job hunting/publishing and for information research. LinkedIn offers greatly targeted free and paid opportunities that can slice your paid sponsor advertisement spend down substantially scheduled to the relatively inexpensive CPCs on the LinkedIn network. But there is much more you can do to harvest the great things about LinkedIn’s influential online occurrence.
Does your business need LinkedIn Marketing:
People are thinking that LinkedIn is just for professionals and job seekers but it is a half-truth. You can grow your business on LinkedIn and even I would say that today, LinkedIn is a very powerful social platform to help you jump-start that presence. From making connections to generating leads, establishing partnerships and creating better brand awareness, LinkedIn makes an invaluable addition to your digital marketing strategy. A survey report says that 84% of users generate several business opportunities from the use of LinkedIn and 94% of B2B marketers use LinkedIn to distribute content.
How LinkedIn Marketing can help your business:
- LinkedIn is an effective platform for lead generation
- You can make your Company page matter
- You can show off Your accomplishments
- You can find highly targeted customers and connections
- You can grow your email marketing list
- You can post high-quality shareable content that benefits your audience
- You can introduce new products or services you’ve developed
- You can build your brand and quality business connections
- You can collaborate with community features
- Checking on what your competition is doing
- Differentiating yourself from your competitors
Here are some points to ensure that you are ranking well in a Google search:
- Use relevant keywords in the bio and description of the page
- Make use of descriptive wording in the job title and name of the company
- Fill in all the fields in your profile
- Add links to your blogs and websites in your profile
In today’s’ market you cannot ignore any option of marketing where you can reach to your customer. LinkedIn is one of the best and trustworthy marketing options. In last few years LinkedIn has emerged as one of the most important platforms for B2B marketers and companies. The connections that you make on LinkedIn are noticeably more effective than those on other social media networks.