Facebook is not a new name for us. It is the largest social media channel in the world who is having almost 2.3 billion active users (5x the population of US and 15% of the world population) and nearly 1.5 billion of whom are active every day. Globally the average user spends 50 minutes every day on Facebook. These numbers is increasing every day. Facebook is the best platform for people who do business and want their presence on social media. Facebook allows users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies and develop a fan base for a product, service or brand.
Does your business need Facebook Marketing?
Consider this fact that 20 Million people visit Walmart on a daily basis whereas 1.5 Billion people visit Facebook every day. There is no other online marketing channel that can deliver this kind of reach. These numbers make Facebook the most trafficked website in the world.
Facebook marketing focuses on strengthening the Facebook social media signals to boost the internet popularity of the brand and thereby drive highly targeted traffic to website or maybe the brand that is being promoted.
How Facebook Marketing Is Beneficial:
- You can reach millions of highly targeted customers within a very short time.
- You can reach your customers in over 70 languages.
- Have a better understanding of the likes, dislikes, and preferences of your customers.
- Gives access to people for all age groups.
- Approximately 20% total annual increase in the members count.
- 300+ million photographs are uploaded daily.
- Easy approach with your customers/end users.
- As it is content-based branding effort, your overall visibility increases in Google as the search engine gives prime importance to content-based strategies.
How to Set Up a Facebook Page:
- Create a Facebook Page
- Add photos
- Add a short description
- Create a username for your Page
- Add your Page to Shortcuts
- Set up Page roles
- Customize your notifications
- Add a Page CTA
- Organize your Page tabs
- Verify your Page
Regardless it is small or big business, local or international business Facebook Marketing can benefit to all types of business. Facebook Marketing is targeting to attract new customers and enhance the visibility of your product or services. With the help of e-commerce Facebook apps, you can sell your products on Facebook. With this, you do not have to get an e-commerce website. Also, you can directly post photos and description of your products in the post.